Robert's Topics > Chapter 12 Notes > How Has The Conspiracy Impacted Your Life?
noahh - 7/13/2009 3:09:43 PM
Hi Robert
Your book is and will be a success and thanks for sharing your points of view with us.

The conspiracy is bigger than I thought and the issues you commented lifted the veil in my brain.

The most important lesson that I learned is not trust at all the news released about the "crisis" is better spend that time planning a bussiness.

One of the things I enjoyed a lot was the reading of a recomended book, "Grunch of giants" I realized how fool we are letting other people play with our lifes.

rbk57000 - 7/13/2009 3:48:17 PM
"Conspiracy" of wealth
I quote this as I am overall not a conspiracy theorist or wacko. This said, what you state makes a lot of sense, and when you think about it, why not? The gov't which to a large extent determines our education, not wanting to create a strain on the tax system, creates schools that leave this out to have more employees and less entrepreneurs, B's and I's.

I saw this change my life in 2001 when I left my last full time, round the year job. I read RDPD and many others and became aware much more of where my $$ was going though I knew it was tight before when I worked. Then thanks to personal acquisition of some wealth, etc, I have gone out and bought some r/e investments AFTER before verifying they would POSITIVELY cash flow at a min 10%/year.
Others say I live well below my means and this book supports that as well, though I will add I would like to upgrade a few things here and there, on my own terms!! Thanks
jruddinib - 7/13/2009 4:44:40 PM
Impact on life overall
This book has had an impact on my life. I always enjoy your reading. You have helped to open up a new avenue of life for many people. Thanks I hope that you continue to write more books. Through my experence in life I have also written a book entitled How To Get Off The Financial Tight Rope. It teaches people about money from the basics of budgetting to the investing in Cash Flow Real Estate. The book is at www.HowMoneyReallyWorks.com it is a great read and I hope people can learn from it as well.
motivatorhowe - 7/13/2009 6:03:35 PM
THANK YOU ROBERT!
I have really enjoyed reading this book and have told everyone I know about it several times over. It has been wonderful to read a book that not only tells it like it is yet it tells it in real time as it happens. Anyone who does not heed what is said in this book will be regretting it in ten years.
It has been fun to get Robert's advice and opinion on current market conditions as it happens. USing this book in my life will help me sort through this economic mess and discover great opportunities to increase my wealth and get ahead of the game before the next major down turn in the next decade. There is never a better time than now to listen to true advice and not advice given by so called "experts" that earn their money from the E quadrant.
ajoyflower - 7/13/2009 6:05:30 PM
Impact in my life
I'm not a history buff but I have found the history of money to be fascinating. I love to tell friends and family what I've learned and hear them say "really?" Most people have no idea why we are where we are at now financially.
I have no idea if the country's future can/will be changed for the better. Probably not. But if we can do something individually at least that is better than nothing.
drcaprio - 7/13/2009 8:05:53 PM
Final thoughts on Conspiracy of the Rich

The interactive e-book was pure genius in its use and scope of the World Wide Web. I will miss the opportunity to read the next chapter and ponder what you have presented. It was truly something I looked forward to each week.
I hope you write another book in this format....and perhaps others will do so as well.

Your attempts at financial education has completely changed my life. My husband and I are both Physicians....with so much education and NO financial education. We put ourselves into debt that has felt insurmountable, until reading your books and the great enlightenment of The Conspiracy of the Rich.

After following the news over the past year,I had been extremely upset,deeply concerned and truly frightened for everyone in this country and in the world....until I started to read The Conspiracy of the Rich.
The book "Conspiracy" and your financial education efforts have given me hope and a true sense of empowerment that I will no longer be at the mercy of the Rich, the Politicians, the Bankers and those in the Ivory Towers of Education that encouraged me to put myself into insurmountable debt to enter the noble profession of being a Doctor and broke for the rest of my life.

The Format of Conspiracy of the Rich...answered questions NOW, when so many others in the media cannot. More importantly it gave me solutions to this madness we are in and how to "fight back" as you put it and to not let it affect me. You have given me a tool to separate myself from all that is happening and continue to strive for the life I want to live...not a life that the Conspiracy chooses for me.

The more I increase my Financial IQ through the Rich Dad Company and your materials, the more hope and peace I feel that I have been given this great tool to fight back against The Conspiracy and to win.

From despair to hope and excitement for the future ....words cannot describe my gratitude for your commitment and efforts to share your knowledge and desire for others to become financially free.

Thank you so much!

DT Caprio
HAPPIEST - 7/13/2009 9:42:22 PM
Hello Mr. Robert

Hello Mr. Robert Kiyosaki,

First of all,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
You are the best Rich Dad in the world - you must know it, again THE BEST RICH DAD IN THE WORLD.
Furthermore, you are sublime philanthropist- it is so amazing. For me you are the best mentor in financial area in the world, because only you show people how is important financial education.
My goal is to try mentioned 15 lessons in this book at real life and I believe it would change totally my life!
AGAIN THANK YOU, THAT YOU ARE.

Best regards,
Ana Suchanova from Lithuania.

See you
Ray Wilson - 7/14/2009 12:18:26 AM
Final Thoughts.

Once again you've given us field tested additional knowledge as to how to go about getting on the path to financial independence. My need for an almost endless stream of details before making any major investment decision is fed by each book you release. However, I occasionally suffer from "analysis paralysis" so it takes me longer to get moving. This book has encouraged me to start putting my team together. Thank you for the continued support and inspiration.
joshvega - 7/14/2009 2:34:32 AM
The End and the Beginning
Mr. Kiyosaki,

Thank you to share your history to help to create a better world. My promise is to apply your 15 lessons in my life and spread the message, your message to my kids and everyone who have decided to change their mind-set.

God Bless you
alan.elitegroup - 7/14/2009 3:31:30 AM
Thanks for your effort, Robert
Hi Robert,

Here is the reader from Hong Kong. Through your books, I have experience a different type of concepts that is varied from what I have learned before in the education system.

And the conspiracy of the rich allow us to see the big picture of what we are in. It is a nice book to read. Also, it is a nice book that motivate us to change in order to achieve the purpose of financial freedom.

Inspired from you, I have now started to get addicted to the game Monopoly and playing it with the offical rule. I have re-discovered the fun in playing the game!

For the future, it would be nice to have a book that can help us to find out the legal direct sell company with good training program that we can join. Since, I know many people what to learn while joining such program. But when they are in, they are frusturated whether they have enrolled the legal plan or ponzi plan.

Thanks for your effort.
Alan
... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...