Robert's Topics > Chapter 12 Notes > How Has The Conspiracy Impacted Your Life?
rjacobs - 7/22/2009 3:48:35 PM
Smarter at 13 years old
I had discovered the wisdom of operating out of the "B" quadrant as a teenager but was talked out of it by well meaning parents, relatives, and friends. I went on to get an education and a "good" job that provided a decent living but full of anxieties. Now at age 44 and being treated like a whore I am ready to cast out all of the middle class trappings that are nothing but an anchor and allow myself to float to the top and breathe again.

When I first read Rich Dad Poor Dad I was puzzled as to why Robert and his wife chose to be homeless instead of getting jobs, at least short-term, to at least put a roof over their heads. Now I know. Comfort minus achieving your true goal is a slow debilitating poison. Comfort is a habit that doesn't kill you it just kills what you are to become. Lions cubs are cute, cuddly, and are easily handled by humans until they become real lions. Now you can tame a lion to the point of making him a house pet by providing him the comfort of not having to hunt for food. Its not until the lion has gotten fed up with being hungry that he turns into a real lion and eats his owner.
Kenietta - 7/22/2009 4:18:29 PM
The Impact
This book and the whole Rich Dad series has been the greatest voluntary learning experience that I've ever embarked on. I am 21 years old and I find myself more eager to learn than ever before. When I dropped out of my private university after freshman year, my family had a melt down. I didn't realize it then, but somehow I knew that the system just wasn't going to work for me and that it was going to cost me too much. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life and finding out would've cost me 40k a year, not including rising costs, inflation, additional expenses and the interest on the loans I had. I felt depressed because even though I was very smart when I looked to my future, being a highly paid plantation worker for the medical establishment just wasn't what would've made me happy. I want freedom, not job security. I want assets that make money for me not liabilities I have to work to maintain. The only problem is I just don't know where to start or how. Coming to terms with the fact that I have to raise my financial IQ from 0 with empty pockets was a hard realization. Now I know that if I go back to school it will only be to gain the foundation in business, accounting,investing and personal finance that I just can't learn by reading a book. Hey Robert, whenever you start free online classes on financial literacy I'll make sure to be the first to sign up.
scorning - 7/22/2009 5:35:50 PM
Another timely book in your series
You have explained the current financial mess, (based on a great historical perspective), in an easy to understand manner. In addition I found your recommendations on how best to react to the current and future crisis good advice.
Example: Should Fed be abolished.... good questions to ask.

Based on your previous books, I have been preparing for these problems for some time now,(working on your original timeline of 2010-2012 catastrophe). Again with your insights, I will be making more positive changes. I am pushing ahead with my businesses, (focusing on speed of interactions), and starting to diversify into commodities, and more overseas activities.
(shifting my business model from consulting/ live training to web based applications).

Two of your observations that really support our outlook.
Example: "The worst is not over yet"... (intro to part 2)
Example: The Graph of Mortgage resets in Chpt 10.

Note: As I finished the book, the "tax the rich", thing is already starting to look ugly

I don't think you could say enough bad things about the 401K situation and the mutual fund rip-off.

From a personal standpoint, I appreciate your emphasis on "Financial Education", which was so well done in your Financial I.Q. book.

Although I read the Conspiracy of the Rich book twice, and have good notes, I am going to buy copies for myself, family and friends this September.

Possible error?
It appears I have 9 rules of money due to #8 counted twice.
1. Money is knowledge
2. Learn how to use debt
3. Learn to control cash flow
4. Prepare for bad times...
5. The need for Speed
6. Learn the language of money
7. Focus more on selling, less on buying
8. Life is a team sport, choose your team
8. Since Money is becoming worth-less, learn to print

Thanks for sharing your book early.

Steve

Jan S - 7/22/2009 7:49:32 PM
Final Chapter
Robert Kyosaki, this is the second book of yours I have chosen to read. I will be buying a copy when it comes out.

What have your books done for me? Changed my way of thinking!
I used to have what I now call "limited thought patterns", now I look for opportunities to create wealth, not just "earn a paycheck" My thoughts and ideas are creative and limitless now.

I encourage myself and others to look for opportunities as well.
Reading your books has had an impact on my entire family even though I am the only one who has actually read them.
I am teaching your info to my 11 year old son. He accepts the information much more easily than I did, his mind has never been told he "is not capable of something", or "not supposed to think differently". I have always worked to teach my children to think outside the box.

I have changed my way of thinking and am currently putting many of your ideas and rules of money in place.

Thank You Robert, you changed my life.
May the Lord and Lady Bless and Keep You and Yours Always.
Jan S
kentkb - 7/23/2009 2:16:24 AM
Conspiriacy of the Rich
I have loved every minute of reading this book, and while reading, it brought back the memory an event that happened to my second child who was 11 years old at the time. A banking representative came out to her school and addressed her class, advising the students how important it was to save, so that when they were teenagers they could afford to buy a car.

I have tried to instill the Rich Dad Poor Dad advice into her life, so she raised her hand and said "Wouldn't it be better to invest the money in shares whenever you have saved $500" (this is what my girls do, using Warren Buffett's and others principals, and only after detailed and careful research).

The banking representative stared at her and said "What idiot told you to do that!!"

She was publically embarassed and came home to reluctantly tell me the story. I sat down with her and pulled out her bank books. Showed her how her last share investment had grown by 40% in the last six months, and she had received $72 in dividends. I then showed her how she had only received $1.32 in interest on that money each year for the last 3 years while saving it.

I asked her who was the idiot now!

Even though there has been a financial crisis, because my girls bought their shares on a sound financial basis, while their values have pulled back a bit, they are still doing well. In addition they are continually looking to create small businesses to make money.

Thankyou for changing not only my husband and my life, but the life of my children and future generations. We are well placed to weather the financial storm, and are well on our way to having financial freedom for the rest of our lives.

All of this just because ten years ago, my best friend bought me Rich Dad Poor Dad. Your book and many others you have written have literally changed our lives. I have given the book to most of my family members. It has had life changing effects on many of them.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou...
cabra - 7/23/2009 2:45:20 AM
The bonus video is an
The bonus video is an absolute masterpiece.
I almost blow up of laughing.
Kiyosaki is pure genius. Period.
InfoLover - 7/23/2009 2:57:41 AM
Having read this book should foster new beginnings for readers.
Thank you for having made your book’s content available to us before publication - and for having allowed us to participate in your work-in-progress through these ‘discussions.’ This book and your videos have clarified my understanding of many issues that have been alluded to in other of your authored works, consolidating them into an appropriately comprehensive and easily understood form [as is consistent with your express mission.]

I sincerely believe that anyone who has read, understood and chooses not to ignore the lessons of this book are thereby endowed with knowledge, incentive and distinct potential to thrive, even in times of financial turmoil such as we are experiencing at present. They should possess clear justification for committing to continually increasing, refining and acting consistent with a viable foundation of financial education, being enlightened to the existence and governing rules of a monetary game of which few are aware, much less understand.

Those who remain financially uneducated, lacking appreciation for the new rules, including that 'Money is Knowledge,' are not inclined to possess motive or to recognize and exercise their personal responsibility to learn and to apply their financial intelligence towards creating a favorable financial disposition for themselves and others. The financially uneducated are rendered subject to ongoing negative effects of the monetary game and its rules, yielding for them financial results that are often beyond their control - such as the market price of assets in which they invest.

This book has clarified a foundation of knowledge upon which to make financially intelligent decisions into the future. For those fortunate enough to have understood and that choose to think and behave consistent with this understanding, the future may indeed appear promising. Thank you Robert for having clearly revealed the Conspiracy, its rules, and for illuminating a path of financial knowledge that will lead many to prosper - and undoubtedly, for certain among them to become rich. It is my hope that those of us who do possess the wisdom and generosity to share of our good fortune.

I feel honored to have been invited to participate in COR.
laszlo bozoky - 7/23/2009 4:37:27 AM
Now that we’ve reached the official end of The Conspiracy of the
I would like to say first, Thank you for giving us this chance to be involved in your new book, I personally have read most of your books, and have always enjoyed the way you have made the subjects interesting and easy to understand, in 2008 you brought out a video clip, called 2008 predictions, with mike maloney, living in n.z. i wasn't aware of what was going down in usa, even thought i had read your book prophecy i was shocked to hear in that video that the time had come for a major crisis, For years i have kept reading your columns and your webpage, and admire your ways you always try to make people understand even though some out there are out to attack your views and thoughts, so thank you once again, and keep up the good work, you have opened our eyes.
darren harris - 7/23/2009 5:56:16 AM
Thanks for sharing some wonderful insights with us all, I have also known for many years of whats going on in "back play" or as you call it "conspiracy" theory.

I would also like you to know that it is my belief that the fall of the "system" is now irreversable as far as the U.S. is concerned and I fell that a new world order is already "under construction"..
Either of 2 things WILL HAPPEN !!
I personally hope that it isnt China that leads the way however all indicators show that one of the "rich" and "powerful" families are chinese and if they are accepted into the blue blood then there will be another "world war" (A.K.A smoke screen)whilst the new order is set in place...Having said that the "ultra-rich" will still run the world behind the smoke screen of it all..
Or ,unless the merger with the U.S,mexico,and canada is swallowed by the world powers and they amalgamate the "Currency deal" of this century ..
Either way I believe your 100 % correct on the Silver play at the mo its still very cheap..

Thanks Again

Darren Harris
WaTeR - 7/24/2009 12:09:01 AM
Hi Bob, how are you? u r the
Hi Bob, how are you?
u r the best!! You wrote an article in yahoo, i forgot when was the time. You did brave enough to talk about the 7 men in that "island"........created the Fed. <--Bob, i am going to say, as far as u did a very very BEST, people still discredit your work. "I saw the comments and rating, it breaks my heart." I do feel the pain.......but i always am going to support u!! 100%. Your name is up there as US Patriot. History will be made! You are not the only one who saw this coming......i do hope there are more........but The Govt is doing a pretty good job about it...-.-'

i actually understand the history of The Fed, by reading "web of debt" but i wasn't expect you to reveal it. Overall, you are way more popular than a lot of writers. I am sure there are more and more people awaken with the situation.

Other than expect the Govt, i love the idea, you go grab your life jacket. Find that life boat fits you and your love ones.......

I remember why i was awaken it was Alan Greenspan he went to Barnes and Nobles to have a signature and promote his book "Age of Turbulence", i was happened to stay there......i saw there are few young men talk about Greenspan will be sorry to Andrew Jackson...and story goes........then i went on my research......of The Fed.
I was very shocked, to discover US's Eco was actually concentrated and in ...controlled by few people. -.-'.......

Last thing is, will wish your health is like your shadow follows you everyday. So you can live up to 100+ years old and continue to achieve the success.
... 21 22 23 24 25 26