Robert's Topics > Chapter 12 Notes > How Has The Conspiracy Impacted Your Life?
hedberg15 - 7/8/2009 9:31:00 PM
what lessons have you learned?
Maybe it's just me, but some of the things I learned is that this is very easy to learn to get started. You can make the same wage as you are making now, by following your steps and guidance but without having to work 9-5. And after that first step, you can learn more and increase your financial knowledge as you go along, if you want. Maybe you will be happy with what you accomplish, or maybe you will want more, it's totally up to you but there are no excuses. There is no limit, which is good enough for my security or peace of mind. If I ever get the chance to meet you, a handshake won't do it, I will need a hug!
scottbradley - 7/8/2009 9:46:31 PM
Summed Up Beautifully!

Your book summed up a lot of what you have written about in all of your books beautifully. (Which I have read all of them)

I feel like the content molded past history and current events so well and illustrated to all of us where we REALLY are when it comes to the future of this country and the world as a global financial system.

A lot of your book confirmed with me what I have learned from other sources about the greater conspiracy of the world (which I won't go into detail here), and further helped me think about how I will push forward when it comes to preparing for the worst.

Those graphs in chapter 10 were the writing on the wall as far as I am concerned when it comes to showing where we are headed as a nation. (not to a good place if the status quo is not changed)

Parts of the book sickened me, while others illustrated to me massive opportunities that exist and will exist in the future.

One thing that truly stuck out to me was where you spoke in simplistic terms what a derivative was, and realizing in a broader scope that our money is now a derivative of debt after going off the gold standard in 1971.

What angers me the most about this text are the amount of facts that were shared...that illustrated there is a "bigger game" being played that the general population (the sheep) have no clue about...and think that they can put their trust in our government and their financial adviser to "make everything better."

It also infuriates me that the entire financial world "legally robs" the sheep, and by doing so don't even think twice about it. It blows me away that they can actually go to bed at night without any guilt or regret!

As always you have written a true masterpiece for this current time in the world, and have further strengthened my trust in you that you have our (the worlds) best interests at heart when it comes to our personal financial education and situation. I am sure everyone who reads your books and plays your game feel the same.

As I told you at the Boston Learning Annex Expo in December 2007 when I briefly met you face to face..."Thank you for changing my life"

I know for a fact that I wouldn't be here where I am today if I never read your book my sophomore year in high school (Graduated college May 08)

jr4856 - 7/9/2009 12:40:54 AM
Financial Education in Schools
Hi Robert,

I am a principal in a middle school in Massachusetts and because of you I am extremely interested in teaching financial education to my students as part of the enrichment curriculum during and after school. I would like to know what Rich Dad resources I could utilize to do this. My students range from 10-15 years old. I plan on teaching one of the enrichment classes myself to get the financial education started in my school. I enjoy all your books.
Thanks for your help with this.
John
gcbegin81 - 7/9/2009 2:00:53 AM
You inspired me from your first book and continue today
When I was in High school and graduating in 1999, I was taught to work hard in school so I could get a good job. I was actually going to art school. I got a full scholarship to one of the top 10 Art schools in the U.S. For me, art was always easy, I was always the best in my class and there wasn't much competition. I wanted a challenge and working for someone else, just didn't feel like a good path for me either. I kept thinking to myself that this can't be right, why do I want to go to school to get a good job and work for someone else. I had and have a hard time with that. I was then introduced to "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by a Lawyer friend of the church. He told me to read it, in fact. I think it was the first true book I read cover to cover without skimming over pages or even some chapters. I couldn't put it down, it was like a whole new possibility in life. Like, wow, I have other options. What a relief, I don't have to stay poor or work for someone till I retire. In fact, I could retire early. Who would have thought. In school I really didn't need to read everything, as long as I got the grade, it didn't matter. I then went to a great college, Berea College in Berea, KY. I changed my degree from Art to Business. I thought, this will help me get a foundation of what Robert was talking about. Although a great school, Robert was right, they don't teach me anything like Robert does, It was the same stuff in high school, only much more in depth and difficult, get the good grades to get a good job, After I felt hopeless. I read more of Robert's books and changed my philosophy. If it wasn't for Robert Kiyosaki's influence from his books, I would not be building start up companies and owning real estate today. I finally understand and see what cash flows and capital gains can do. Cash flow is a very high priority, of course not as important as gaining knowledge through experience, books, and especially Robert's wonderful and helpful books.
The school system is severely lacking this fundamental need for our children. People are completely ignorant. Most people are so caught up in the constant foul teaching of school to completly miss the boat. Sure we need how to write and read, however, that is not the only education needed. Our lives are completely run by money, why not teach us about it.
Robert, I really like your topic for teaching you are using for this chapter. It hits the nail on the head. In fact, it inspired me so much and made me aware of areas I didn't even think about learning more about. Thanks again and keep doing what you are doing. We need someone with your ability to touch and help those who need what you provide.
xvt2009 - 7/9/2009 5:43:39 AM
Lessons for life
Robert:

You have done an excellent job on this book!
To start with, thank you for allowing me to read it for free, call that investing in my financial education with no money down.
I probably will end up buying several copies for friends and family that might be interested to know what we are doing. In this book you put all the basics and more together.

After my husband lost his job of 15 years almost 4 years ago, we decided to invest some money in books from the Rich Dad series and the games. By now we have also taken a couple of WIA clases and had a coach for a year. For us who practically started from zero understanding, your teachings have been life changing. Many people might try to teach real estate, but no one teaches to change your mindset and your life like you do.

We are fixing to close in our second rental property, the first one we bought just last September.We have the banks trust, and even thought it has taken us a few years to get started, it has all been worth it. Remember we had no clue a little over 3 years ago.Right know we are not only moving to buy properties on a solid foundation, but also creating a complete system for the property management. My hope is that in 1-2 years we can have someone operating it for us and since there are not many good managers in the area, offer the services to others as well.

This book although it puts many things that I have learned from you before together, it added to my knowledge of the history of America and the financial world. I actually read Grunch of the Giants on line,learned many new things. I believe you digested much of that information and now you are giving it to us in more simplistic way. Thank you.

Even though I have read Sales Dogs before, you made at least for me, very clear that selling something is really the difference. I do not remember reading or hearing that from you before. I really liked that chapter.
Derivatives is another part that even though I have heard before from you, you made simple examples that open my mind to new horizons.

The ONE THING I DISAGREE is on one of your last statements where you do not know if the school system will teach all this information.
I am a TEACHER and like the principal that sent you a comment we take notice. You are already influencing our lives, you are already changing the system. Just like an antibody in the blood stream, we are in there moving with knowledge. We care for the lives of the children and we use every opportunity to pass what we have learned on to them. As the economy and the world presents more challenges, I believe people will notice some teachers living well and not afraid of an educators salary. We are just now creating momentum, we will have a chance to expose the truth.
And when that happens I will say, we owe it to our Rich Dad- Robert Kiyosaki.

XV
llynch - 7/9/2009 6:24:10 AM
What lessons have I learned from this book
Wow!! This book was phenomenal for me. I lost track of the "need" for an education. Now I do understand all three levels of education are important (maybe not crucial for some - crucial for most).

I now get how the rich get richer during financial crises. About leveraging the economy.

I am truly thankful, that you, Robert, shared some of your private choices of investments. Makes me think a little more about our preferences.

We will be using the stock market and a good MLM to help to finance real estate investments. I am currently getting educated through WIA for both real estate and stocks (options). Also, as I mentioned before, because you had interviewed Van Tharp, I am utilizing his training system also.

Thank you, Robert. You and Kim are truly heroes in my book.
forbato@xtra.co.nz - 7/9/2009 7:03:58 AM
More lessons to be learnt
Kia Ora Robert
I have read your book with an open mind and I am learning to speak the language of the rich. I have my husband talking about 'derivatives'. I have commented before, and I now think more than ever, that a 'kitted out' out RV with lots of 'hands on' activities, would be the way to get your message into schools. I can just see this big purple and gold RV visiting schools throughout the country. I am a teacher, and I do try to discuss where possible the principles that are found in your books with my year 7 & 8 students. Thank you for an enlightening journey.
Hinerau - 7/9/2009 9:42:14 AM
Awakening
Kia ora Robert
I read Rich Dad Poor Dad over the period of a week as I was waiting for my new laptop to arrive. I would have to say that I'm one of those people that you describe of having the fog lifted from their eyes. I'm also slightly embarrassed to say that I am also a classic example of an 'E' person who pays into a retirement fund etc etc. The timing of having read Rich Dad Poor Dad is uncanny. My husband and I were about to purchase a new residential property and use our existing one as a rental. The problem being that we hadn't actually put much thought into what the purpose of this was, or the financial implications of this scenario. We hadn't actually considered our home to be a liability. However, we didn't exactly view it as being an asset either. It was simply our home which is probably worse. Anyway, once we started to crunch numbers, it doesn't make sense for us to rent our house out at all. Instead, we've decided to smash our way through our mortgage and are looking at investment properties that align with your B- grade description of investment properties. Which brings me back to The Conspiracy of the Rich. After having now read this book, I feel compelled to broaden my financial intelligence as quickly as possible. I have a stash of investment, business and investment books to plough through. A huge hole for my husband and I is an in-depth understanding of NZ tax for businesses and passive income from rental investments. Once we've clarified our short-term, medium and long term goals, we will consult with our accountant to discuss the best options. To be honest, if it had not been for reading The Conspiracy of the Rich, we would have launched ourselves head first into purchasing our so-called rental investments without a plan or even half a clue as to what we wanted to achieve let alone how we were going to achieve it. I count it as a blessing that we never managed to close the deal on four different properties that we have tried purchasing in the past 3 months. I'm gutted that I didn't have laptop problems well before your latest visit to NZ. I would have so enjoyed attending one of your seminars. I will keep an eye out for your next visit to Godzone. Thank you for your enlightening and inspiring words of knowledge and experience.
wilson11 - 7/9/2009 4:50:44 PM
GREAT BOOK
I thank you sir Kiyosaki n' also to your team for this SO GREAT BOOK.
Well, unfortunately I don't have friends or relatives enoughs to discuss these topics. But no doubt this book encourage me to achieve the financial freedom. It would be nice what to stay this forum to better communication between us, osseous to expose our achievements, estrategies, n' links to sites where a person gets good results.