Robert's Topics > Chapter 12 Notes > How Has The Conspiracy Impacted Your Life?
Pappy Jack - 7/10/2009 9:54:40 PM
Book review
Hi Robert,

I've been reading your books for the last two and a half years and would like to say that I now have three condos and a trailer court and I'm looking for more. I came up with an idea for a business, found two partners and we are working on our B-I triangle. Time will tell if we got it right.

I was 57 years old when I started reading your books and I must say that I started out some what late in life but as they say "Better late that never".

emarke - 7/10/2009 11:35:43 PM
Bravo!

Your book Rich Dad Poor Dad changed my life however; overtime I got off track while dealing with life's challenges. Your new book "Conspiracy of the Rich" is what the doctor ordered.

It is very well written and pulls the crown jewel of information together beautifully. Once again, I'm aligned with my B and I quadrant goals but more importantly your work is allowing me to confidently raise my 8 year old with a solid financial IQ.

Christina Wells
TimBeagle - 7/10/2009 11:58:23 PM
Great book - but I still like capital gains
Hi Robert,
Your book sums up very well the way our financial system really works underneath the covers.
However, one point I would possibly disagree with you with is your emphasis on cash flow for becoming wealthy. It has been clearly shown that one could have invested $1000 in 1970, and emerged with $10,000,000 only 35 years later. To do this, one could have purchased gold in 1970, selling in 1980, followed by the Nikkei in 1980, selling in 1990, the NASDAQ in 1990, selling in 2000, and gold in 2000, selling in 2009.
The nature of the credit system of the Federal Reserve is that it grossly exaggerates the booms and busts of the investment cycle. Having full knowledge of what money really is, namely debt, and that this money can be created out of thin air by the Fed, enables a person to make huge capital gains.

Thanks for writing,
Tim Biegeleisen :)
Jussume - 7/11/2009 12:12:06 AM
As with all of your books
As with all of your books thus far (with the exception of a few typos), I enjoy the simpleness of the reading. One does not need a PhD or higher to understand the language. I have read quite a few of the Rich Dad books and was always satisfied with the ease of the reading. After these readings, I do look at spending in a whole new light. My interest is mostly real estate and I hope to get into the market in the near future. Maybe some day I'll have the cash flow to afford rich dad coaching.

Thanks for the read.
nstancill - 7/11/2009 12:52:11 AM
Last Chapter
Fantastic last chapter. Ending with the RidDad mission is perfect for the RichDad fan and the first timer. I continue to be amazed by reading & learning about the RichDad message. My wife, daughter (2yr old) and I have been RichDad followers since 01. We own twenty residential income properties and are currently doing a million dollar historic renovation project of 6 1900 yr age houses in Old South West Roanoke, VA. We play Cashflow 101 and I'm paper trading options (looking to buy 202). I like to give copies of RidDad PoorDad to friends to read...some read and "get it"...most don't. Like you said in "Teach to be Rich"...Don't try to teach pigs to sing...it wastes your time & ignores the pig!!!! Keep the message alive! I think you should write a book or audio or webpage or facebook or youtube or whatever medium makes sense called...RichDad FOLLOWERS!!!!
ggolliday - 7/11/2009 1:18:10 AM
This is your best book yet...
All I can say is "Love It".
travelingbuckeye - 7/11/2009 1:55:56 AM
Mistakes learned
Wow!! This book was awesome...Thanks Robert for continued eye opening words,comments and lessons. I will not paint a great picture of myself. I have 1. bought properties at too high of a price 2. had to rob peter to pay paul to pay the mortgages as the values dropped 3. had to unfortunatley rent my properties for less. and you know what the experience has been greet!!! I have made text book and untexted mistakes and I have learned great lessons along the way, because of my creativity I still have my properties and I say this with caution for others have put all my properties into modification programs, my own stimulus package if you will.I know some will say shame on you etc..but I look at it like this why should I worry because I'm lowering my interest rate on my houses which has or had a spread yield which was too high anyway (educated myself on this mortgage broker money taking process) and extend my loan terms which lowers my monthly payments which allows me to have cash flow instead of none at all. I feel this has opened my mind to other great advantages that others are to prideful to experience. Yes my credit did take a hit because of my loans being late or defaulted for a time being but I'm not worried about credit (I think the biggest scam to keep people controlled or in fear!) Ask youselves how is it no one can figure out how they really rate your scores and tell the public...???hmmmm. In two years or less my scores will be high again and I will have another avenue to buy more assests.
Thanks Robert for showing us systems and a creative future!!!
exquized2 - 7/11/2009 2:01:06 AM
said and done.....I don't think so
I have read the book and everyones comments so far. I have noticed that the majority of the ones that comment on here already have business or some type of cash flow. I am currently starting at ZERO. I currently have an "E" life.

I have been learning as much as I can at every chance I get. This book helps put a lot of things in perspective. I know there is more to life than what I have. My family has been hit hard with the economic times. My mother, father-in-law, and mother-in-law have all been given the boot out of there "JOB". This has all happened in the last 12 months. I know that I have to act and act fast.

I am going to re-read you book and start something....I am not sure what I will make with the second step. (The first one was to read your book and start my financial education.) I pay out more money than I make. I really need to get my financial statement done. *Guess that would be next.

I have learned that "selling" is key to anything. I understand that "you" have to lay the foundation to your success. With what you give in this book along with others I believe that success is just a step away. I just hope that I am not too late to help my family from where we are headed.

All your future advice will be used to it's fullest.

Thank you!!
Rat2cheese - 7/11/2009 3:40:36 AM
Book
This book has reenforced all that I have learned in 2-3 years. When I first read your book RD PD it was like someone had punched me in the stomach. At 45 years old I was so depressed to learn that I had been doing it all wrong! I since have been educating myself one bite at a time.I have working on changing my context. I have even taken a spiritual leg here and there. Now I know what lies before me is a world of abundance. I just need to take action. As I stand on the brink of now starting my first business utilizing some of your own advisors I feel like I am the phoenix ready to rise from the ashes with my team and coaches. I have found my unfair advantage and I am going to POUND THE FUCK out of it. Robert and Kim you have transformed my life. THANK YOU!
mossalot - 7/11/2009 3:45:09 AM
My View Is Now Complete
I want to start off by saying thank you! What a great many concepts and lessons I have learned on this journey. Look out world here I come! I believe all the puzzle pieces are arranged properly and it is time for me to prosper finacially. I know what asset class I'm most interested in starting with and I know which book I'll be buying next. Thank you Robert! What a damn good book!