Robert's Topics > Chapter 12 Notes > How Has The Conspiracy Impacted Your Life?
tavarusthegreat - 7/11/2009 4:47:59 AM
Wow, simply amazing
Hello, my name is Tavarus M. Moreland and I must say, Robert this has been a life changing message. My life will never be the same because of the words and wisdom implode in every single sentence. I have followed your trail since Rich Dad, poor Dad but the complete succient analysis of the history and present condition of "money" was the knowledge I needed to make me a danagerous man. As an individual who has managed properties for my wealthy owners, I am ready to do my own deals and print my own money.

At this time, it is time for Americans to remove the blinders and see the world as it really is and adjust accordingly. It just makes you wonder what will happen when the dollar goes to "zero" and no longer has any purchasing power. Maybe we will not see it in our life time but it is so important to teach our children so they do not suffer.

Thank you for being a lamplighter today and an American hero - a world hero. I look forward to the Rich Dad Franchise opportunity.
Tavarus

p.s. if anyone is interested in playing Cashflow 202 online via Insiders...please send me an e-mail at tavarus.moreland@bhbwinc.org and we can schedule a day and time to play and learn from each other. Thanks.
originalway - 7/11/2009 5:14:33 AM
What did I think?
I think that many questions I had were answered. And I got many affirmations of what I apprehended without any education. I used to feel bad about not investing in a 401k or company stock. None of it made sense to me, and all I saw was that there were a lot of people getting screwed - I prepare taxes.

What I discovered is exactly what Robert said, money works for society when it is being exchanged. It must flow ---- it cannot be hoarded, just like so many other things - it must MOVE!
ma cecilia - 7/11/2009 6:24:10 AM
thank you!!
i have bought your book way back.. and now thanks to the internet have passed along this site to my children and friends!will be looking forward to more :)
Wynie - 7/11/2009 10:25:09 AM
Eye opener!
Very interesting and probably one of the more fascinating finance books that I have read! Interesting to see that our system is completely flawed and over run by scary scary dictators! I hope it changes a lot of things in South Africa and all over!
I hope SA gets to read this wonderful book!
scott.halliday@xtra.co.nz - 7/11/2009 12:36:12 PM
The book ends and the Journey begins.
I have recently been made redundant. Didn't see that coming, right. A year ago after reading before you quit your job, I started a company with a Friend. Turned out to be a bad partner. Although I just sold my share of the business to him for an 800% return on investment. God help him, he cant even understand income tax let alone Company tax and GST. So I begin working on mine and my familys asset column. Now with less of a chance of screwing it up. I will be buying the book in print form for my daughter. Keep up the good work. We would love to see you in New Zealand for some Rich Dad Seminars and I will be looking into your franchise.

Thanks Scott Halliday
pmp8870 - 7/11/2009 12:46:27 PM
excellent
Thank you Robert for opening our eyes against the conspiracy of the rich.
buknesdad - 7/11/2009 2:13:24 PM
Financial Exorcism
Thank you Robert, its another eye opener to a former employee like me. Maybe being one of the millions who lost a job is the best thing. My wife and I we're were so comportable having a J.O.B. we could not have the courage to venture out on our own(being entrepreneurs) if not for that.
I have entitled this as exorcism as opposed to fairy tale because when you have a job your not free to think anymore. You just watch someone else living your life till your old and wasted. The world is possessed and when you tell them that they are either going to shake it off or attack you with negative criticism. In the past days I have been in a trance like contemplation of my past life. The diffeerence this time is that I can do something about it even more. I hope the conspirators would not change the rules suddenly before we can do something about it on our lives.
Again, thank you very much Robert, even here in the Philippines people are awaken on the revelations that you have unselfishly shared. 'What a tangled web they had weeved'.
Even from afar, your wisdom is what guided me towards the direction of financial freedom as I write this post, I am glad there are people willing to share this information. Mabuhay ka, Robert!(Live Great, Robert!)
richardlunn - 7/11/2009 4:39:04 PM
Very Good
Congratulations. This is another great piece of the financial jigsaw puzzle. It is good that you have stimulated such interest and shared some learnings with everyone!
This has made me more determined to join the ranks of successful B & I.
zensal3 - 7/11/2009 8:32:21 PM
In regards to the ending of the book
I am going to sell the hell out of options!!!
toba12 - 7/11/2009 8:55:45 PM
classic!
Indeed this is an excellent classic with an indept intellgent analysis.I know it is impossible for me to remain the same again.
Rob thanks for bringing out millions from the dungeon of financial ignorance to the realm of deep knowledge of how the world of money operates.