Robert's Topics > Chapter 12 Notes > Capital Gains vs. Cash Flow
riga - 5/21/2011 2:24:23 AM
RE:Capital Gains vs. Cash Flow
Hello,
Please share your thoughts about prospects buying Iraqi Dinars as a source for awaiting CG and/ or CF.
Adriano - 8/12/2011 3:56:54 AM
RE:Capital Gains vs. Cash Flow

Welcome to PrivateCPR.com! Here at Private [url=http://www.privatecpr.com/classes.html]CPR Classes[/url] , [url=http://www.privatecpr.com]CPR class nyc[/url] and [url=http://www.privatecpr.com/classes.html]CPR Class[/url] we believe the best approach to learning and understanding key concepts and applications is with the “hands on” real time approach with immediate remediation and feedback.

Adriano - 8/12/2011 3:57:49 AM
CPR Classes

Francis - 8/20/2011 9:29:43 PM
Capital Gain and Cash Flow
I played cash flow 101 years ago and I remember you need capital gain to start up a "business" or buy a "real" estates before you are able to talk about cash flow.

For me a working class, learning from Robert unselfish sharing of his insight on gold and silver opportunities. I have shift my portfilo from the equities market to 60 % Gold and Silver (Capital Gain/Loss) while standing by my 40% of fiat money for cash flow for my day to day expenses and araising opportunities.

I have been puzzle why the indian culture love gold and silver so much, I thought they are quite stupid hanging their wealth on their neck. Today, I think I am the stupid one saving and investing shares with fiat currency that I did not realise until the awakening after reading Robert's book "The conspiracy of the rich"

I hope my rich dad left me with a vault of gold and silver than a vault of cash.

Thanks Robert!
sakidd1 - 9/30/2011 11:23:04 AM
RE:Capital Gain and Cash Flow
it seems that you bought at the wrong time friend.  This is why I've always had a problem with Robert trumpeting gold and silver because it goes against all of his teachings and it produces zero cash flow.

chayot - 2/8/2012 3:59:03 PM
RE:Capital Gains vs. Cash Flow
I have just moved from the beautiful New Zealand to America 4 months ago (October 2011) so I could pursue this greatest wealth transfer opportunity in the history.

In short my plan is:
Buy 5 cash flow properties. Each property will give me just over $300 a month in cash flow (after paying all expenses and mortgage payment).  This will boost my income by $1,500 per month.  I have discussed with my mortgage broker and the rule of thumb is for every $460 (or just round up to $500) extra income per month, I can service another $100,000 of mortgage.

Hence, following this plan, I will boost my borrowing ability by another $300,000 by 2013.  I have to do this early to establish proven rental history.  After filing tax return next year, I will get a loan of $400-500K to buy an apartment complex (4-6 units).  This extra income will boost my borrowing ability even further and the next investmetn would be a 12-20 units apartment.  At that point, I will be out of the rat race.

And for some people who asked about CF vs CG.  My opinion is this.  I don't invest in real estate for the land (because it costs money) or the house (because it depreciates).  I invest in real estate because of the income producing ability AND more importantly because it allows myself to get into more Good Debt.  We will soon face a very high inflationary economic conditions (with the amount of money supply injected into the world economy by ALL major central banks).  When that happens, my debt will still be the same as well as the interest on it (I am fixing my mortgage for 30 years), but yet the home values will sky rocket (real estate is a natural hedge to inflation risk, so as gold and silver.  But gold and silver cost money to hold, while real estate gives me money to hold).

So that's my gameplan.

Happy Investing Everyone!

Chayot Ing-aram
International Real Estate Professional
www.Property4Prosperity.com

PS I have co-founded Property4Prosperity to help oversea investors (mainly in Australia, New Zealand, and Asian countries) to get in on this incredible America real estate opportunity.  To find out more, please check out http://www.property4prosperity.com   Good luck!

darren - 8/7/2012 2:37:08 AM
RE:Capital Gains vs. Cash Flow
Hello, this is my first post on here, so be gentle..!!

I applaud you for having a long term plan that you are committed too, and i wish you all the best, as im sure you will do well.

I live in Darwin in Northern Australia and are about to settle on my first investment property, i couldnt have taken this first step without investing time and money into my education, and i have to thank Mr Kiyosaki and his legion of advisors for the written assistance they have provided me over many years in their books.

Darwin is a rental market bar none. We still have legal rental bidding availiable here which means you may end up with a  tenant paying much more than what it was listed for. Cash flow is the name of the game here, and there is years to go before this trend begins to change.

I hope you remain posting on here about how you go over in the US market; being able to fix a loan for interest only for 30 years astounds me, nothing like it exist here and i can see what huge advantages this conferes on US investors.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10