Robert's Topics > Chapter 12 Notes > Capital Gains vs. Cash Flow
robertpo - 7/12/2009 9:10:43 PM
Plan on investing for cash flow...
The wheel of fortune- Andy Tanner's method for infinite returns in paper assets.

hana - 7/13/2009 4:33:10 AM
How I plan on investing for cash flow.
my plan on investing now,,,,
I try to get proper financial education from you as much as I can.(from your books, your messages, etc):
and I analyze my situation,find problems and try to solve them by financial intelligence which I could obtain from your richdad.com.
MCMUG - 7/13/2009 11:18:21 AM
Capital Gains & Cashflow Income
A few years ago, I was invested Capital Gain, Since 2008, I read the Richdad Book, I was invested Cashflow Income.

There are different means:

1. Capital Gain: When the sell product, it can make profit, and it isn't renew profit.

2. Cashflow Income: If the not sell product, it can make cashflow income to me, and it is renew income.

If you any suggestion, please send me:
jessekevinsammak@yahoo.com.hk
ajoyflower - 7/13/2009 5:57:59 PM
investing for cash flow
we want to buy mobile home PARKS! We are learning all we can about the industry and are excited by the possibilities.
Ray Wilson - 7/13/2009 9:06:23 PM
Investing for Cash Flow
As elsewhere, the R/E market is still in free fall here in the Phoenix area. Pockets of single family homes for sale do exist however that can provide immediate cash flow providing that one does his/her due diligence homework to lessen the effects of unforseen costs before buying one. Additionally I'm planning to selectivly buy dividend paying stocks that have been hammered down by this economy and use puts/calls to protect my investments.
socialday - 7/15/2009 3:19:38 AM
烤肉店
我打算在我的新校区附近开一家烤肉店,先获得一些Cash Flow ; 然后再获得Capital Gains ;
Merrie.Hargreaves - 7/15/2009 3:05:59 PM
The difference between captial gains and cash flow?
Robert I would have to do some research in order to tell you the difference between Capital Gains and cash flow. What is capital gains?
Merrie.Hargreaves - 7/15/2009 3:17:03 PM
Cash flow vs captial gains
i guess it is pretty simply of me to say I do not understand cash flow and capital gains when you just explained it. I would have to say the captial gains then would have to be the amonut of money gained from money at work invested in some. Cashflow is the money that circuLars between investments?
merie
Chr1stie - 7/15/2009 10:20:21 PM
Cash Flow
Right now, I am steadily investing in dividend stocks with accidentally high yields. I have been trying to get into the housing market, but I am still trying to figure out how to raise the extra cash that I need to put down. I have studied your housing courses and qualified for hard money. But as I looked around and started crunching numbers, I realized that I did not have enough money at the moment to invest on my own with out seriously putting myself and my family for risk. So, I am having a hard time right now figuring out whether I should be putting the money in my investment account and wait till it adds up to buy a house, or invest it in the market for the cashflow. Anyway's, any advice would be great.

P.S. I am looking for partners to invest in real estate with but it is going slow. I will keep at it.
Merrie.Hargreaves - 7/15/2009 10:22:46 PM
investing for cash flow
I had dreams at one time to flip houses, but didn't have the capital to purchase my first one, or the contacts to resell it. I know Robert and many other people knows how to do it without putting any cash down. i haven't learned that trick yet. i know it is know trick, it's knowledge.
right now, I need to come up with a job to get the cash flow rolling again. I have a online business that i have been working on, and another small business that i work at while going to college for business administration. All, I am doing right now is education for myself. But a day will come when things come together, and i'll take off like a rocket.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10